Please click on the links below to download the form you require:
- Form VRT 1 (rev.2) Application for authorisation under the Finance Act 1992, S.136
- Form VRT 1A - Supplementary form to VRT1
- Form RF100 - Motor Tax Application for a Vehicle (other than a Motor Cycle)
- Form RF100 - Motor Tax Application Form for a New or Used Motor Cycle
- Form VRT15A - Application to Reserve A Registration Number
- Application for deletion of registration and repayment of VRT
- Application By Authorised VRT Trader (Only) For Valuation Of Pre-Registration Extras
- Application Form (DD1) for Tax Relief in Relation to Vehicles Purchased for Use by People with Disabilities
- Application for Repayment of Vehicle Registration Tax under the Finance Act 1992, s.134(7)
- Application for Repayment of Vehicle Registration Tax in respect of Vehicles used solely for Short-Term Car-Hire
- Application to amend Declaration for Registration.
- Form DD3 - Claim for Repayment of Excise Duty on Fuel used in Motor Vehicles for the Transport of Drivers & Passengers with Disabilities
- Form VRT TOR - Transfer of Residence from within the EU - Application and Declaration for Relief from Vehicle Registration Tax.
- Form VRT 40 - Declaration of OMSP for a New Vehicle & Furnishing of Vehicle Technical Specification
- Form VRTSCR - Scrappage Scheme - VRT Repayment Claim for TAN Holders
- Form VRTSCR2 - Scrappage Claim
- Form for VRT Pre-Registration Self-Estimate for Models not Listed at www.ros.ie
Declaration of Conversion by
When making a declaration about an unregistered (or foreign registered vehicle) the vehicle owners must present this declaration to the NCTS when registering a converted vehicle.