The VRT inspection process involves the following steps:
- You will present the vehicle and required documentation at your appointment time.
- The vehicle will then be inspected to insure it matches the description in the associated documentation (Make, Model, VIN etc.) and to insure it is suitable for registration.
- Once this is established, you will be presented with documentation to confirm you wish the register the vehicle. You will be asked to sign this documentation.
- The vehicle registration tax due on the vehicle will be calculated which you will be required to pay.
- Once you have completed payment your vehicle will be given a vehicle registration number.
- You will then be required to purchase vehicle registration plates and fit them to the vehicle.
- You will also be required to pay motor tax. Once you pay motor tax you will receive the vehicle registration certificate in the post.
What does the VRT inspection at the NCT Centre Entail? was last modified: August 29th, 2019 by